Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

Well Christmas has come and gone already, and it's getting closer to new years. I thought I would quickly go through all the fun events that have occurred.

Christmas Eve was spent with the in-laws. We had an excellently tasty meal of Ham and Funeral Potatoes. Yummy! We opened gifts after dinner. We gave Amy's parents a gift certificate to Famous Daves, and they spoiled us with all sorts of good stuff. I got a brick of .22 shells, and Amy got some crafty stuff, and then they gave both of us a food sealer. Very nice! The rest of Christmas Eve was spent watching movies, and dinking around on the computers.

Christmas Day, I rolled out of bed at about 10:30am, and went through all the fun stuff Amy put in my stocking. We didn't have any presents to open this morning because we got all our gifts early because we are spoiled. This year we each got coats, a memory foam topper for our bed, and a few other things. And of course, I got a new laptop. :) After breakfast, which was muffins and hot chocolate, we slowly got ready, and headed to my parents for the rest of the day. While my parents were making dinner, we all played Rock Band, which was pretty fun. Dinner was the traditional dinner my mom does every year. We ate Turkey, Potatoes, Yams, Brussel sprouts, etc. Yum! We also got gifts from the fam too. Mom and Dad gave us money, which we had used a while back on stuff. Sarah and Shaun gave us a egg&muffin maker. Pretty cool. Simon hooked us up with some cool Skull Candy headphones, Scott got us some really fun board games, and Sam got me a book, and Amy some pink slippers. Very cool! The afternoon after dinner was spent playing dominoes, eating goodies, and having a fun good time. We just barely got home, and it's already 11:30pm!

Christmas was very fun this year! I am looking forward to New Years already.

No comments: