Sunday, December 16, 2007

The rest of the week

Well, I didn't make it to commenting on the rest of my trip, but that's ok. Let's just say that the trip was a success, I had a good time in Des Moines, and it's nice to be home now. Amy picked me up from the airport Thursday night, and was pretty glad I was finally home. 

Friday night we had Amy's company party. Every year it's up at the Little America Hotel in SLC, and there is usually a buffet food, and then some sort of crappy entertainment. This year they had a hypnotist, and surprizingly, it was very entertaining. It's the first year we haven't walked out after the food. After the party, we went out for ice cream with a few of Amy's coworkers too. Also, while we were at the party, my brothers came over and made themselves at home, as they were planning on staying over at our place for the night.

Saturday morning was my ward's Christmas party. We had a breakfast buffet, which was tasty, and I am not sure what the entertainment was, as we quietly snuck out after eating. I spent the remainder of the afternoon with my brothers playing video games, and hanging out. That night was my parents ward christmas party, and I had been asked to do some photography. I took the pictures of all the little kids sitting on Santa's lap. It turned out well, and I ended up taking some nice photos. And that, was pretty much my weekend.

Oh, and my new Dell 1521 laptop came in the mail on Friday. Happy early Christmas to me! :)

No comments: