Monday, October 13, 2008

Vacation Ends

Today we came home from our trip to St. George. Bummer. I hate coming home from vacation. Then we get a call reminding us of dental appointments tomorrow. YUCK! Oh well.

I started on my quest to lose weight today. I spent almost 2 hours at the gym. Just over an hour of it was spent shooting hoops. Although it wasn't a hard workout, it was excersize none the less. I then spent some time on the eliptical, and then some weird arm machine.

After my gym time, I ran to Walgreens and picked up some Hydroxycut. Not sure if it will work. I've heard a few success stories, so who knows, I'll see if it helps at all. I figure if I can continue to work out and eat a bit better, I'll start to trim down. I just gotta try and keep myself motivated. I usually do well the first few weeks, and then fail miserably. I'm tired of being fat though, so hopefully I can use that as motivation. I need to pick a day that I can report my weight. How about Mondays!? Well since it's a monday, I stood on the scale right before writing here, and I weighed 313.6lbs.

No comments: