Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gosh i'm fat and outta shape!!

So, tonight, Scottie and I went to a Preseason Utah Jazz game. Watching the game reminded me of my good ole days when I was skinny and in amazing shape. Since my mission I've gained about 100lbs, which is depressing and sad....anyways.

I've decided to set myself a short term goal...lose 30 lbs by the end of the year. I'm not gonna get stuck on this 100lbs deal, even though that's where I eventually want to be. So, as of tomorrow (friday) morning, I'm on my new quest. I want to try and use this blog of mine as a tracker of weight lost.

If any of you few people who read this blog notice I haven't blogged recently about my progress, you better call me, and tell me to get on it. :) Well, that is all....

BEFORE:












CURRENT:









No comments: