Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bound and Determined

Day 2 of my new adventure into weight loss. So far so good. I did good on my diet today. Had a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and then spent an hour and a half at the gym. I downed like 100oz of water today too, no soda, woo hoo! Did some weight training, and then 17 minutes on the eliptical. By the time I hit 10 minutes, I felt like I could go forever. I had my iPod blazin loud with music, and was in the groove. Right now I am trying to stop myself from standing on the scale. It's tempting, but I want to try and stick to weighing myself only on Monday nights. Hopefully I'll see more results. In previous attempts to lose weight, I was weighing myself every stinking day. That's probably why I always gave up. Alright, well there's my report for the day.

2 comments:

Camie Rae said...

Hey dude! Good for you. Losing weight sucks, well, I mean it's great once you do lose it but it's the getting started that is hard. Ha, you're gonna do great! I miss your face!

Ashley Cook said...

Hey, good luck! Excercising is tough at the beginning, but tends to get better as you go. It's kind of addicting. Keep us updated!