Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Book of Mormon....Finished it tonight!

Tonight I finished the Book of Mormon. It's a great feeling, and I must say, I love that book, and know it is TRUE!!
I've been reading for a while now, all thanks to my Stake President! Back in August, he challenged our Stake to commit to never miss another day of reading for the rest of our lives. It's a pretty serious commitment. I did ok at the beginning, but missed a few days here and there. At the beginning of October, I had the opportunity to present the challenge to our Elder's Quorum in a fireside, which helped me recommit myself to the goal. Since that day, I have not missed one day of reading. It's become such a great habit. I can't go to sleep at night unless I've read for a bit. I challenge everyone to thing of doing the same. You'll never regret it! It's amazing how reading effects everything you do, and how often you can feel the spirit. Amazing experience!

No comments: