Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Random Ramblings of the Day

Well, I don't have an actual subject to blog about to day, so I thought I would ramble on for a bit. Today I spent mostly at work, and then Amy and I ran to Sam's Club to grab some groceries and a cheap hotdog for dinner. Yum! Then I spent the rest of the evening watching my brother Sam at football practice. He is trying out for quarterback this year. He played wide receiver last year, but really seems to like the new position. He is doing well, and I enjoy watching him play. Games start August 25th, and I am way excited. I have created a page on my website for YouTube videos and pictures that I take of his games. I have two videos now. http://www.stewee.com/jordanfootball.htm . Only two more weeks until Simon comes home from his mission in California. I am excited to see him, as it's been two years already since he left. I am doing good still with my weight loss. I just made a spreadsheet to track my weight over the next year, and by next April, I hope to have lost 70lbs. That's 2lbs a week for the next few months. I hope to keep it up. Well my mind is blank, so I think i'll end here for the day...

No comments: