Sunday, August 12, 2007

Losing Weight - Contest Results

I did it. I won. Just barely. In one month, I was able to lose just over 11 lbs. Not too shabby. I have now officially lost about 21 lbs since May. I lost 3.77% of my body weight, while one coworker, came close to that by losing 3.43%, or something like that. All I know is that I won, and I am happy about that. Now I just need to take this new found motivation, and keep it going for the next years...or I should say my whole life. I don't want to stop trying live healthier. I set up a spreadsheet for me to track my weight. The goal is 2 lbs a week, which will put me at 258 by New Years. If I can reach that goal, I will have lost just under 70lbs this year. I will be a happy man... We shall see if the 2 lbs a week is a reasonable goal during the next few months. We are starting another contest tomorrow, which is a Monday. Hopefully we can get plenty of people to join us this time, as people are starting to drop out of our contest. Either way, I am going to continue to try and eat less, and to keep working out.

No comments: